Outstanding Technology Project for “e-Inner Line Permit (ILP)” implemented by the Department of IT & C
49th SKOCH WINNER National Award 2017. We have won 8 Project Smart Governance more to come. Congratulations Arunachal. @ Constitution Club Of India
Extension of due date for opening of bid for Catering of Food & Non-Alcoholic Beverage Services in Arunachal Bhawan & Arunachal House
First among the secretariat of Indian Government having the free Wi-Fi herein Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. Designed and Develop by Department of IT & Communication, Government of Arunachal Pradesh, Service Rendered by NIC, Itanagar.
It’s for the general information for all that CM helpline 155250 will be close on 15th August ’17 on account of Independence Day. Thanks.
Digital Life Certificate for pensioners
Get your digital Life certificate. It’s easy and friendly
- Enroll yourself
- Biometrically Authenticate yourself
- Share Pramaan ID with your bank
- e-Cabinet is a powerful tool that can be used to streamline the decision-making process during cabinet meeting
- It lets ministers prepare for cabinet meetings, conduct them and review minutes, entirely without paper.
- After adoption of e-Cabinet system by he Government, the avarage length of the cabinet meetings has reduced from 4 to 5 hours to just 60 to 90 minutes
State Civil Secretariat has gone wireless with the launch of Wi-Fi on 19th July 2017 by Hon’ble Chief Minister, Arunachal Pradesh
First Civil Secretariat in the country to provide paperless Wi-Fi service.
• Secure Wi-Fi Network
• 1Gbps bandwidth in each block
• 6000 tentative number of concurrent sessions for Govt. Employees.
• 500 tentative number of concurrent session for guest users (SWAGAT)